Monday 21 December 2009

Midnight Hatred

Hi, I'm Danielle and I'm 12.

I love writing poems - this one is called Midnight Hatred:


The storm creeps up -

Whispers of fear,
Echoes of life,
Quiet footsteps,
Then silence.


In the dead of night
Gentle drops fall.

Temper building
In the savage storm,
Clouds roaring;
Pulse pounding.

Thunder crashes,
Bright lights strike,
Shadows dance.

Blackened sky;
Fighting the hilltops.
Temper fading...
Darkness departs.

Dawn breaks,
Adrenaline ceases.


I also have a picture to go with my poem. I would like you to comment on it as I think it goes quite well as it shows panic, lightning and anger all rolled into one.
So what do you think to the Purple Stallion Silhouette? I love the way it describes the poem.
Also, after recieving comments from people via Email and Letter ~ I realised there was another meaning to my poem, not only the Storm Description but it could relate to a person: "Temper building", "Gentle drops fall" (Sounds like tears) and then "Shadows dance" could be the shadows of people moving when people fight and move around, avoiding each other.
So I hope you like my poem!
- Danielle .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment