Tuesday 22 December 2009

Spirit Of The Seasons

Ok, so this is my newest poem: "Spirit Of The Seasons". It's trying to describe the seasons as best it can - it didn't take as long as Midnight Hatred or Wolf Howl ... which probably explains the lack of power in it! :) Oops - Oh well !

Dew drops

Scattered around on the grass,
Chills travel at a pace on the air–
Soaring birds return to recreate the lullaby
That people love to hear.
Spring comes around,
Scattering fresh life and joy,
But fades once more.

Fire,
The incredible fire,
A million miles away.
Phenomenal orange glow;
Lie beneath with the breeze
At the beach,
Near the blue tranquillity
And watch the world drift by–
Until summer fades away.

Red soul,
Capturing the trees
And dying the leaves scarlet;
The sun sleeps and dreams of grey,
Small drops soothe the dry plants.
Autumn is like life,
Coming quickly and helping out,
But departing when the job is done...


Blue spears,
The branches support the white
Until aroused,
Dripping...
Snowflakes are delicate
But deadly,
Frosting the roads like blankets,
The occasional glisten
Of ice
On the roads
Before departing as liquid.

Right; picture time: I chose a truly beautiful design ~ So What Do You Think?     >
 
I <3 This ! Lol ! It looks so awesome & I'm not sure why, I might have gone psycho over all the rainbow brightness exploding in the piece of art! Oh Yeah, before I forget; I would like to say that I wrote this poem for one of my best-friends ever: Joana Sousa, as she is bright and cheerful like my picture. She always makes you happy no matter what's happening - so Joana ~ if you are reading this, Thanks for everything! :)
 
~ Danielle .x.

1 comment: