Monday 1 February 2010

What Is The True Meaning Of Life?

It’s a scary idea,
My thoughts are to linger-
The night is warm
But the day was cold,
The truth is a lie,
So let me consider...
Which path in life should I behold?
Don’t tell me left,
I’ll just choose right-
The truth is lie,

I’m certain.
Or am I?
See this funny thing,
Its called true-love
But does it really exist?


See, if you ask yourself questions,
In the depths and the shadows
Of what we believe is a brain;
You can find question impossible
Again and again.
If you understood my train of thought,
Your brain is truly flustered-
Through life,
Through death;
Through all that crap in between
Make sure you know what a friend is.


My guys,
And my girls,
Understand one thing,
From this bizarre poem
That I wrote when I really realised the most
That the truth of life
Is who stands beside you -
Whether that’s a friend,
A lover,
Or your best mate’s mother...
Stay close to the truth
Not the lies.


Well this is a trully bizarre poem - even though I wrote it - but I think it's strangely real in some sense as to what it meant and it's truth what I tried to put across: I wrote this when I realised what my life meant to me. All my friends, and my family and all you other lot who have somehow played a part in my life - I dedicate this to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment